Last week ?
I spent 30K on a Smart Phone.
Then realized the name – SMARTPHONE to be really misleading.
The device I bought is a more face-booking tool than a phone. Not at all Smart for sure. After realizing, it was making unproductive, I dug up the internet to find the best Smartphone Business Apps to make it money worth.
It was a fun post to write. I found best 15 Smartphone Business Apps recommendations from my ecosystem of smart friends.
Let’s See the Best 15 Smartphone Business Apps List
1) Google Keep: Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. I would like to say Google Keep is best note-taking apps. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices desktop and mobile. Add reminders to important notes, Color code your notes to help find them later. The Best Free Smartphone Business Apps in Note taking the category.
2) Evernote: Similar to Google Keep, this is available for free and has paid plans too. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote is most popular note-taking apps – Smartphone Business Apps now day’s. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go. Evernote is the best note taking software for windows & students & mac & Android & Linux etc.
3) Contact+: This is the best contacts management app & amazing contacts & dialer app is a replacement for your native phone dialer. Contact+ is more popular Smartphone Business Apps. It is powered by text messaging, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and much more – all in one place. With this app, one can send free and regular text messages without switching apps, auto-sync beautiful pics to your contacts from Facebook, and get birthday reminders.
4) Pocket: If you love reading articles, Pocket is Best Apps for Reading Articles & videos then this is the app for you to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
5) Linkedin Pulse: This is the professional news reading apps tailored to you. You can customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. It’s the best app for reading articles.
6) Financius: This clear, minimal & simple application helps you log and track your expenses and keep an eye on your balance. Multiple currencies Support, Add expense, income, and transfers between accounts. With Google Drive backup. Financius is Ad-Free. I would like to say it’s one of the Best Personal Finance Apps.
7) Skype: Skype is your all in one app for instant message, voice or video call for free. It’s best Free Miscellaneous Apps for PC, Laptop, Android etc.
8) CamCard – Business Card Reader: CamCard reads business cards and saves instantly to phone Contacts. It syncs all your cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app. It’s also Free Miscellaneous Apps for PC & Android.
9) Pushbullet: The easiest way to get things from your computer onto your phone or from your phone onto your computer. It’s also great for sending things from one Android device to another, or even to friends! Push text, links, images from your android to computer or vice-versa. It’s one of the best smartphone business app.
10) AirDroid: Free Miscellaneous Apps to Manage your Android devices on the web, all over the air. It doesn’t require USB cable, No driver installation. Works on Same WiFi network or Internet. AirDroid is a Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and Linux. Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer. I would like to say it’s the best app for smartphone & PC.
11) Business Ringtone: Looking for professional business ringtones? With this app, you can preview, manage, and save 85 of the most office-appropriate tones from our library. You can assign your ringtones and notifications from the app or simply save all of the tones to your phone’s memory or SD Card to use with the system settings.
12) Quickoffice Pro: Best Free Apps for Document Management. Read / Write office documents, excel sheets on the go using this simple and best app FREE.
13) Kingsoft Office: This office app comes with User-friendly & nice UI interface. Whether in a small cell phone screen or on a large screen on the Tablet, Kingsoft Office has a superior performance!. It’s free apps for Document Management nowadays.
14) Google Drive: With Google Drive, it’s one of the best & popular free Enterprise Cloud Storage Apps. you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others. Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device. FREE.
15) Dropbox: It will automatically save your files to all your computers, your Android device, and the Dropbox website. With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go. Dropbox is one of the best free enterprise cloud storage apps.