If your business needs to make a heavy volume of outbound calls daily, it’s high time to get an automated solution to make life easier. Organizations need to stop using outdated traditional technology and optimize work processes to increase call center productivity.
So, what exactly needs to be done?
Well, for starters, you need to check out all the available solutions in the market that can help you manage your call center better. Assess your business requirements, and look out for service providers that will be able to design customized platforms to suit your needs.
Since the current marketplace is flooded with a number of cloud-based auto-dialer tools, it may seem to be a challenging task to choose the right one. To make the whole process a bit easier for you, we have reviewed one of the leading outbound dialer systems – Adversus. Let’s delve deeper and learn more about this radical tool.
Introduction To Adversus
A dynamic cloud-based auto-dialer and CRM system, Adversus is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses that are into telemarketing, fundraising or cold calling. It enables users to automate workflows, prioritize leads, and focus on core valuable activities.
Let’s talk about what differentiates Adversus from a sea of competitors with similar offerings. It is a dynamic tool that helps businesses automate their lead journeys, and make data-driven decisions that boost bottom line results.
Power-packed with a host of innovative features, Adversus can customize call center operations to boost profitability, engagement, and efficiency. Flexibility, complete customer support and a navigable interface make it a popular choice amongst telemarketing companies, and it has a loyal customer base scattered across the globe.
Salient Features of Adversus
1. Campaign Management
Adversus has a simple, yet highly functional campaign view that allows users to create as many campaigns as they want, and add leads to them. Each campaign needs to be assigned a unique name. You will need to enter lead data such as name, phone, address, email, and status of the lead. Users can then choose any of the following three dialing methods:
- Manual: In the manual dialer, the call agent needs to enter the customer’s information before dialing the number, and end the call manually.
- Progressive: In the progressive dialer, the system itself makes the call, and the agent must remain ready to attend to it.
- Predictive: The predictive dialer calls multiple leads at one time (more than the number of available agents). It uses algorithms to calculate average call time, and aims to minimize the wait time between active calls.
In addition to lead master data, Adversus also enables users to choose and enter data that will engage the leads. This is known as the results data, and you could create new fields and choose questions that should be asked through drop down menus or normal text boxes. Campaign settings also allow users to handle various other vital parameters such as sales, bookings, call-backs, and set-up internal notes.
2. Email And SMS
Adversus gives users the option to email various people to make lead management more effective. It is possible to send emails based on triggers, hence once a lead is marked as successful, you may be able to send an automated welcome mail.
The emails and SMS work in a generic mode in Adversus. Users can easily send emails based on the lead data, and this is really beneficial as it helps in customizing certain fields (such as name or address) with required information. The leads section contains an activity log that will allow you to see all the actions taken by clients on your mail. For instance, you can check whether they have opened the email or clicked on a particular link.
Users can create as many email or SMS templates as they wish, and you can choose to send the email based on triggers or meeting invitations. The merge tag can be used to merge lead data fields, and the template can be saved.
3. Lead Warehouse
In the warehouse tab, users can find leads based on any personal filters. For instance, you can find the successful leads of any one campaign, or you may check out the leads that have not displayed any interest in your product.
Warehouse enables users to take specific actions on the leads such as add them to a campaign, delete the lead contact or recordings. You may choose to export your database of leads from any source, or alternatively, save the view.
One of the most beneficial features of Adversus is Journey that enables users to set up automated workflows to manage leads optimally. It is a versatile function that helps you to create specific action based on triggers to use leads efficiently. Very simply, we can create a journey in Adversus through these three simple steps:
- Select a campaign on which you want to create a journey
- Choose the specific triggers or filters to which the journey will respond
- Select the actions that will be taken on these triggers
The Journeys feature offers endless possibilities for users and they can use it in various ways. For instance, you may choose to call back uninterested leads after three months with a better promotional offer. Managing leads through Journeys increases the chances of converting leads positively, and escalates business revenue.
5. Statistics and Reports
One of the best aspects about Adversus is that it allows managers to track the performance of call agents on the job to maximize productivity. The Statistics and Reports section is divided into six major categories:
- Reports: Users can check out key performance indicators such as number of calls, hit rate, number of successes etc. It is possible to choose from a large number of KPIs and create a customized report for enhanced clarity.
- Dashboards: These help users to get a bird’s eye view of real-time data, so that they are aware of the current job performance.
- Sales: The sales function is beneficial for campaigns that list products, as users can find out the sales performance of call agents.
- Live: The live module allows users to find out what call agents are doing, at any minute of the day. You can listen to conversations with leads, and even prompt call agents by giving them directions mid-call.
- Email Activity: Users can monitor all emails sent by them in the last seven days, and check their status.
- SMS Activity: This module gives users access to view all the SMS that have been sent in the previous seven days, including templates, and reminders.
The Final Verdict
Undoubtedly, Adversus is an innovative tool that can help companies from diverse industries improve the quality of their outbound operations. It is user-friendly, has an intuitive interface, and provides excellent customer support.
Adversus Dialer enables businesses to manage campaigns, call agent performance, and track leads efficiently. It streamlines task flow management, and automates repetitive operations related to client calls, recording, emails and lead management. Managers can analyze various key performance indicators through an interactive dashboard, and make better strategic decisions.
Adversus integrates with various other third-party applications such as Zapier, Office365, Slack, Podio, and Plecto. This makes it simple to manage vast quantities of data, and ensure seamless document management. Advanced filtering capabilities of Adversus enable users to drill deep, and manage leads based on behavior, segments, and preferences.
If you are on the lookout for a holistic outbound dialer software, make sure to try out Adversus Dialer. It will transform your outbound call operations, and bring about increased productivity and staff performance. So, give it a shot – it will definitely be a wise decision that will boost all your vital bottom line results.