If there is one aspect that differentiates the world’s most successful companies from the rest, it is surely effective performance management. Traditional processes for enhancing the performance of the workforce are being ditched in modern workplaces. We are steadily moving towards new experimental patterns and technologies such as employee performance review software tools to harness worker potential to the maximum limits.
A report by Deloitte states that the redesign of effective performance management is a top priority for over 79% of executives. This clearly demonstrates the urgency of implementing the right platform to facilitate seamless real-time feedback and developmental dialogue. Employee performance review software solutions are gaining popularity across the globe. Since performance is linked to pay and development, companies are striving towards simple systems that are flexible, responsive and agile.
Choosing the perfect employee performance review software for your organization is definitely a daunting task. If you are confused about the various choices available in the market, go through our curated list of the best 6 performance management systems that will help your firm achieve higher productivity and task flow management:
Top Employee Performance Review Software
An all-in-one performance management software, Reviewsnap enables you to develop your staff by enhancing and automating performance review. With over 350 competencies and 360-degree reviews, your staff can get better, constant feedback that will enable them to improve 24/7. It is robust, flexible and user-friendly. It not only streamlines administration work and tedious performance appraisal processes but also improves communication and productivity.
- Automatic notifications
- Job specific templates
- Custom templates
- Peer appraisal
- Self-service portal
- Goal management+tracking
- Ongoing performance management
- Individual development tracking with “9 Box Reporting”
- Review permissions for discretion
- Customer service is not very prompt
This performance evaluation solution provides 360-degree feedback in a simplified, easy to grasp manner. Set goals and manage performance appraisals effortlessly with Recruiterbox. HR executives can set SMART goals for employees, which can be strategically aligned with the organization’s objectives. If your organization is looking to take the leap from paper appraisals to automated, online appraisals, Trakstar is a wonderful choice.
- Real-time reporting
- Custom workflows and forms
- Automated email reminders to users for task completion
- Performance trendsSelf appraisals
- Peer appraisals
- Applicant tracking
- Job posting
- Collaborated recruitment
- 9 box grid to generate insights on employee performance and potential Engagement surveys
- No customization on review period, works on annual review basis only
Reporting can be complex
- Needs more customization capability in general
An online human resource system that serves as an end-to-end solution, BambooHR has a comprehensive feature suite which makes it an ideal tool for growing companies. It can administer all aspects of an employee’s life cycle, and is tailor-made to cater to the performance management processes of small to medium businesses.
- Centralized Employee Database
- Applicant Tracking System
- Applications Management
- Goal Tracking and Management
- Employee Onboarding
- Performance Appraisal Management
- Sleek and easy-to-use interface
- Advanced report generation and analytics
- Highly customizable features
- Open API for smooth integration with existing systems
- Mobile optimization for better remote operations
- Not built for large and multi-national corporations
- It does not provide payroll services
USP: One great aspect that sets BambooHR apart from other systems in the market is its excellent support team. They can be easily reached round the clock and provide superior quality service to clients.
Pricing: Bamboo HR provides a free trial for interested users to check out all the system features. It has Essentials and Advantage pricing packages – quotations are provided by the company based on a number of users per month and specific organizational requirements.
An excellent employee performance review software and HRIS tool Namely is a great option for small to mid-sized organizations. It manages all vital human resource information at a central repository and helps managers handle performance appraisal, payroll, benefits, and talent management effortlessly.
- Document Management
- MIS Reports
- Employee Data Base
- Payroll Management
- Back Office Administration
- Email Integration
- Highly configurable
- Easy to use and navigate
- The robust feature set that accelerates workflow
- Layered access controls for data privacy
- Continuous client support and system maintenance
- Takes time for initial installation and set up
- Payroll and compensation module need more work
USP: Namely is a widely popular employee performance review software due to its minimalistic interface, user-friendliness and high scalability options.
Pricing: Namely provides a comprehensive free trial to interested users. It also gives quotations on requests for enterprise packages, along with specific product details and customization options.
An exceptional platform for start-ups and small businesses, Zenefits is a one-stop employee performance review software. It has the ability to handle a diverse range of HR processes such as appraisals, payroll, benefits, recruitment, and onboarding.
- Hiring and onboarding
- Business intelligence
- Insurance benefits and payroll
- Time tracking
- Employee life cycle management
- Visually appealing sleek software
- Integrates with many business apps such as Expensify, Lever, and Slack
- The intuitive self-service portal
- Sophisticated reporting and HR analytics options
- Seamless HR compliance
- There are certain lags and errors in the system at times
- Does not handle international payroll
USP: Zenefits is highly preferred by companies as it automates hiring, payroll, employee records, and onboarding, thus ensuring that human resource information is streamlined and up-to-date.
Pricing: Zenefits provides a free trial with all basic features. It also has the following pricing plans:
Monthly Pricing plans
- Standard: $5/employee + $40 base fee
- Advanced: $9/employee + $40 base fee
This state-of-the-art employee performance review software platform is designed for small-medium businesses. ADP Workforce Now has the capability to gather all appraisal, payroll, compensations and attendance HR data in one unified dashboard.
- Benefits Administration
- Global human capital management
- HR outsourcing services
- Talent Management
- Time and Attendance
- Employee self-service portal
- Cloud-based storage
- Multi-lingual support
- Web-based dashboard with multiple data display options
- Mobile friendly app
- API library
- High level of scalability
- Ease-of-use and functionality can be improved for better user experience
- The support team is sometimes slow to respond
USP: ADP Workforce Now is a fully cloud integrated app, gives reliable online support and data-driven reports, thereby making it a useful tool for HR strategic decision making.
Pricing: ADP Workforce Now provides a comprehensive demo so that users can check system capability and features. It has various subscription-based pricing plans that depend upon the level of customizations, users and feature requirement.
This complete people management solution has a wide range of features and simple functionality. UltiPro is a novel employee performance review software that can seamlessly handle HR processes, payroll, compensation, and talent management.
- Career development
- Performance management and real-time feedback
- Workforce analytics
- Global human capital management
- Payroll administration and tax management
- Time, attendance and scheduling
- Intuitive interface for managing employee payroll and benefits
- Structured database of employee records
- High visibility and integration capability
- Reduces manual entries by automating routine tasks
- Enhances HR compliance through better transparency
- The support team is not very responsive and customer friendly
- Most modules have been designed for smaller sized companies
USP: UltiPro has been highly adopted and is appreciated for its business intelligence and report generation – it gives a complete overview to HR managers at just a glance through its smart integrated dashboard.
Pricing: UltiPro provides a free demo so that users can get familiar with the features. The vendor needs to be contacted for specific quotations based on organizational requirements.
A well-aligned employee performance review software, Performance Pro is designed to enhance employee engagement, productivity, retain workforce and drive business revenues. It has a rich feature suite, reporting abilities and comprehensive client support.
- Competency tracking
- 360-degree feedback
- Individual development plans
- Employee self-service portal
- Compensation management
- Goal tracking
- Provides simple and structured employee evaluations
- The electronic signature allows paperless processes
- Appraisal history tracking facilitates better career development
- Streamlines appraisal through 360-degree feedback
- Structured document management
- May require initial IT support and training for users
- Set up and installation is complex and time-consuming
USP: Performance Pro is a top choice employee performance review software as it aligns work goals with strategic initiatives and accelerates workflow rapidly.
Pricing: Performance pro has a custom enterprise pricing plan that starts at $1,125 per year. The package is tailor-made to suit organizational needs and requirements. Users can also avail a free demo or trial of the system.
Make sure to harness the best performance from your workforce. Choose the best employee performance review software solution for your organization to benefit from higher job engagement, team collaboration, and a satisfied workforce.