Running a hotel business is indeed a tough job as it demands real-time connectivity with the team and the customers. Achieving this manually is next to impossible. However, the automatic help of the hotel management system makes it happen in all respects.
Starting from inventory to reservation, a robust hotel reservation software has the power to streamline all your operations provided you choose the best. But choosing the right hotel reservation software is not so easy due to the overabundance of choices available in the market today.
Nevertheless, it’s no reason to lose heart. We have curated a list of the best channel managers software for you. Each product is hand-picked and has made through to the list after a lot of analysis. So, read carefully and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Best Hotel Channel Manager Software for Your Hotel
Software #1. eZee Centrix
eZee Centrix, an online hotel channel manager software helps a hotel business to import/export data from any part of the world and that is what makes it the best of all. It has a great online booking channel management ability that ensures no overbooking. You can be in constant touch with your online travel agents and update your system as soon as any online booking has been done.
- Well-integrated PMS and booking engine for the quick and hassle-free booking process.
- Offers a whole suite of hotel analysis tools that allow you to compute anything from sales to marketing data.
- Intelligent distribution wizard that helps your online travel agents to get real-time updates about the available rooms.
- Classic: $39 Per Month (offers only channel manager)
- Hero: $68 per month (offers booking engine along with channel manager)
- Star: $89 per month (offers online hotel PMS + channel manager)
- Champion: $118 per month (offers online hotel PMS + hotel channel manager software + booking engine)
This intelligently crafted hotel manager app helps your front desk to be in constant touch with your OTA and GDS team around the clock. You will get instant notification about any online booking and can update the system them and there only.
Software #2. Hotelogix
If you are looking for a simplified yet productive hotel channel manager software that will boost both productivity and revenue, then Hotelogix is the best option. It’s a cloud-based system that offers an all-in-one solution. As it is available in more than 100 countries, it is the best choice for the global hotel business.
- Assigns automatic room cleaning tasks.
- Reports can be made in CSV or any other format.
- The mobile app offers 24*7 accessibility.
- Comes with multiple deployment facilities including SaaS, cloud, and web.
- User-friendly user console feature.
For independent property
- Premium: $3.99 per room per month
- Premium-plus: $5.99 per room per month
- Platinum: $8.99 per room per month
For multiple properties
- Custom quote
It offers you all the features in its free trial to check its viability in real-time. With its cloud-based integration, you can manage your front desk and online booking engines from a single platform only. Plus, it makes group reservation possible. Room-Based pricing is another major advantage.
Software #3. SiteMinder
Chosen by many hotel industry leaders, SiteMinder lets you reach your guests from more than 400 online platforms. As it comes with multiple booking channel connectivity, reaching out to the customers is easy with this channel manager for hotels in India.
- Real-time data analysis to understand the booking pattern and customer behavior.
- Offers the facility to have a commission-free booking.
- You can integrate a payment gateway that accepts multiple currencies and payment options.
- Do intelligent room distribution.
- PCI DSS compliant
- Single dashboard for all the platforms.
- Channel Manager: $56 per month.
- Online booking engine: $37 per month.
- Hotel website designing: $37 per month.
- Hotel business intelligence: $47 per month.
- Global distribution system: custom.
Apart from the hotel channel manager service, it offers you online booking, website designing, and business intelligence services as well. That means if you choose this then nothing else is required.
Looking for Hotel Management Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best hotel management software solutions.
Software #4. Staah
Staah is a flexible hotel channel manager software that can be easily molded as per your business needs.
Whether you are an independent property or a chain of hotels, this hotel front desk software offers solutions for all. It offers you a single login process for all your booking platforms and saves your time and effort.
- RateSTalk tool that lets you the booking rates of your top competitors.
- Bulk update to be stay informed about each booking,
- Lets you connect with more than 200 online travel agents and offer maximum visibility.
- You can set stop sell limits as per the room availability.
- $80.00/month with a free demo.
Its multi-channel integration makes it stand out of the crowd. It comes with PMS, various payment gateways, and internet booking integration that ensures your hotel gets maximum visibility and revenue in all aspects.
Software #5. Sirvoy
Sirvoy is a customizable channel manager for hotels in India that ensures you work with multiple online booking channels without any hassles.
- iCal Import/export facility to stay connected with leading booking engines such as Airbnb, 9Flats, and so on.
- GDS/OTA Integration
- Manages extended stays with a single update
- Easy switching between two booking platforms
- Zero commission fees
- Facebook-integrated booking engine
- Easy booking cancellation
- Starter: $29/month
- Pro: $59/month
By using this hotel front desk software, you can integrate call back URL in your booking text messages. Easy booking form customization helps you do the necessary changes. It supports more than 20 languages so hotels can easily use it on a global scale.
Software #6. Open Hotel
- GDS and OTA review facility.
- Accurate and scalable data flow.
- Reservations are secure.
- Detailed occupancy reports.
- $35 per month for up to 10 rooms
- $40 per month for 11-20 rooms
- $50 per month for 21-40 rooms
- $55 per month for 41-60 rooms
- $65 per month for 61-80 rooms
- $70 per month for 81- 100 rooms
- $90 per month for 101-150 rooms
- $105 per month for 151-200 rooms
- $140 per month for 201- 300 rooms
- $200 per month for 301+ rooms
Its detailed reporting is something upon which you can totally bank. As it is a cloud-based hotel reservation software, it is easy to access the data from anywhere.
Software #7. RateGain
RateGain is the cloud-based hotel channel manager software that helps you streamline multiple operations such as inventory, online booking, invoicing and housekeeping. It brings all the necessary resources to a single platform. Its seamless rooms-and-rates distribution ensures accurate online booking.
- Rate intelligence to help you set competitive and relevant pricing.
- Price optimization helps you perform dynamic price changes.
- Instant inventory and booking updates
You will get custom sales quotes based on your product need.
It will track reviews and rating of your hotel on hourly based and help you know customers’ take on your hotel. This feature is particularly important to get real-time feedback and recognize the loopholes at the right time.
Software #8. Djubo
Djubo is an all-in-one hotel reservation software that is known to leverage your operations and revenue in all respects. It accepts bookings in multiple currencies as well. The mobile app support provides unmatched accessibility.
- Multiple property management.
- Acts as a Point of Sale system as well.
- Handles vacation rentals seamlessly.
- Manages extended stays easily.
- Automates the reservation system.
- Sends customized booking/cancellation messages to the customers.
- Starts with a minimum of $25 per month.
It comes with role-based access facility that ensures the end-user about the safety of the database; you can even set login priorities.
Software #9. Cloudbeds
Cloudbeds is a flexible channel manager for hotels that comes with an in-built ability to manage multiple hotel properties over a single click. With a great feature suite and easy implementation, it helps you carry out a hassle-free online and offline booking process.
- Seamless integration with various third parties.
- Powerful online booking widget.
- 2-way XML connection.
- Informative reservation calendar.
- Multiple channel inventory distribution.
For detailed pricing, ask for a sales quote. Fill in the details and they will reach you at the earliest.
Its built-in accounting ensures that you calculate revenue accurately as soon as you generate it.
Software #10. Axis Rooms
Designed to meet all the hospitality requirements of an independent or large-scale hotelier, Axis rooms makes managing a hotel an easy job. It promotes a fair and data-driven booking process and improves your revenue figures.
- Well-integrated with various leading online booking engines.
- Panoramic view of your booking and inventory through an informative dashboard.
- Single login for multiple platforms.
- Integrates PMS.
- Formula driven pricing system.
As this hotel channel management software is available in multiple countries, pricing is custom-based. Ask for a quote based upon your location.
You can do intelligent price optimization on multiple online platforms with a single click. No need to do it separately. It saves a great deal of your time and effort.
A robust best channel manager for hotels is helping hotel owners on many fronts. With its implementation, you can empower the online booking process and augment revenue generation. So, choose wisely.