Smart Inventory Planning & Optimization: No. 1 In Inventory Management Software
Maintenance management is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of operations. Companies invest a considerable portion of their budget and time in maintenance management. And to facilitate maintenance management, they invest in maintenance management software.
Looking for Maintenance Management Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best maintenance management software solutions.
The software is capable of handling various tasks like work order management, inventory management, predictive/preventive maintenance, maintenance scheduling, and others. With the right maintenance management software, you can ensure the longevity and efficiency of your assets and equipment. You will save time and money as well.
List of Best Maintenance Management Software
Let us guide you through a list of the top ten maintenance management software systems, capable of rendering a comprehensive maintenance solution for your company’s assets and equipment.
1. EZ OfficeInventory
The software offers an organized and effective way of maintaining an organization’s assets and equipment. The use of preventive maintenance eliminates any possibility of breakdown. The mobile app lets you manage operations from anywhere in real-time.
- Asset lifecycle management, right from procurement to maintenance to disposal
- Preventive maintenance for optimum functioning
- Organized work order management
- Access to maintenance records
- Ease of use, intuitive interface
- Excellent search mechanism
- Mass scanning simplifies inventory management
- Requires fine tuning with respect to responsiveness
- Editing feature can be improved
Pricing: The plans start at $74.65 per month. A free trial is also available.
2. Gridium Tikkit
This is the software that has a special emphasis on work order management, self-service occupant portal, and preventive maintenance. It promotes effective collaboration amongst managers, vendors, and service employees.
- Work order management, right from assigning to interaction to completion
- Request management for tracking and resolving service requests
- Real-time notifications and alerts
- Vendor management for efficient handling of requests
- Mobile-friendly adapts comfortably according to screen size
- Managing work orders is a breeze
- Promotes collaboration amongst users
- The interface can be more user-friendly
- Minor tweaks required for optimum functioning
Pricing: The plans start at $79 per user per month. A free trial and a free demo are available.
3. Unbounce Pages FacilityONE
FacilityONE is the one and only facility maintenance solutions recommended for industries like real estate, manufacturing, health & care, education, and so on. The software takes care of all the aspects related to maintenance, whether its completion notes or tracking costs.
- SMARTPRINT technology for managing critical information
- Corrective as well as Preventative maintenance
- Complete compliance with rules and regulations
- Specially designed for facility maintenance management
- Completely cloud-based solution
- Free unlimited users and lifetime updates
- The interface can be more appealing
- Minor tweaks required for seamless functioning
Pricing: Available on a quotation basis. You can schedule a free demo.
BlueFolder is not just confined to work order management, scheduling, and staff management. It is packed with features that facilitate billing and invoicing, customer relationship & experience, reporting & analysis, and much more.
- Work order management, scheduling, and assignments
- Service CRM, customer portal
- Equipment/asset tracking & integration
- Centralized dashboard, reporting, and customizations
- Ease of allotting tasks and sharing information
- Seamless integration with apps and tools
- Special emphasis on customer experience
- Third-party integrations are available at an extra cost
- Custom reporting can be improved
Pricing: The plans start at $20 per user per month. A free trial is also available.
UpKeep is a comprehensive maintenance management software that keeps managers, maintenance staff, vendors, and customers on the same page. The robust work order management ensures the task is completed as per requirements and within the timeframe.
- Maintenance requests management
- Create, import, export, and analyze reports
- Vendors and staff management
- Dedicated mobile app supports all features
- Especially meant for real estate & hospitality sectors
- Automates routine maintenance tasks
- Easy submission and resolution of maintenance requests
- Not suitable for all industries
- Communication feature can be improved
Pricing: The free plan starts at $0 per month and the Starter plan at $29 per user per month.
Now acquired by Accruent, MC is a renowned CMMS known for its excellence in project management. It has an impressive project success rate and also ensures high levels of customer satisfaction. Deployed in more than 30+ industries, MC is the ultimate solution for your needs.
- Enterprise asset management with excellent search & filter mechanism
- Inventory management with mobile barcoding
- Track and complete orders with work order management
- Responsive and intuitive design
- On-premise and cloud deployment
- Preventive & predictive maintenance programs prevent breakdown
- Seamless request procedures
- Minor bugs exist
- Support can be a problem in some situations
Pricing: Custom pricing, request a quote. Free trial and demo are available.
7. Facilities Management eXpress
FMX is all about simplifying maintenance chores with its easy and efficient work order management procedures. The calendar view enables everyone, including staff technicians and vendors, to complete work schedules with utmost efficiency.
- End-to-end work order management
- Automated maintenance scheduling
- Insightful reporting and analytics
- Inventory and asset management with a mobile-scanning mechanism
- Calendar view supports drag-and-drop mechanism
- Customized reporting for data-driven decisions
- Notifies via emails and real-time messages
- The interface can be more appealing
- There is no FMX mobile app
Pricing: Available on request. You can avail a free trial.
Fiix is an intelligent and easy-to-use maintenance management software capable of automating and streamlining maintenance operations across multiple sites. The cloud-based deployment ensures faster functioning and cost savings. Fiix mobile app lets you manage operations from a mobile or a tablet.
- Efficient work order management
- Automated preventive maintenance procedure
- Hassle-free multi-site management
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- Focus on multiple maintenance strategies
- A mobile app that also works in offline mode
- The cloud-based solution facilitates real-time updates
- Minor bugs demand attention
- It takes time to get accustomed to Fiix
Pricing: The plans start at $35 per user month. Free trial and a free demo are available.
9. Hippo CMMS
Some of the eminent companies like Rolls-Royce, Science World, and Emerson trust Hippo CMMS to manage their facilities. With a wide range of features that ensure effective asset and equipment maintenance, Hippo CMMS outperforms its competitors. Mobile-friendly design and real-time functioning are its advantages.
- Robust preventive maintenance procedure
- End-to-end work order management
- Efficient equipment maintenance management
- Responsive design, user-friendly interface
- Excellent support resolves queries at the earliest
- Reliable search and filter mechanism
- There is a mobile app, integrated with all the features
- Requires frequent updates for optimum functioning
- Interface navigation can be enhanced
Pricing: The plans start at $40 per user per month. A free trial is also available.
MPulse CMMS is integrated with essential features that make it the first choice amongst buyers. As a user, you can customize most of the features as per requirements. The secure and cloud-hosted environment ensures faster and accurate maintenance updates.
- Seamless work order management
- PartLink technology for efficient inventory and asset management
- Customized reporting and analytics
- Employee record management
- Customized pricing as per needs and budget
- Robust work order management procedures
- Technically-sound and agile support staff
- Appears complex in the initial stage
- Reporting feature can be improved
Pricing: Available on request. Ask for a free demo.
How will you manage maintenance requests?
Installing a suitable maintenance management software ensures there is not a single breakdown, assets and equipment are in the best condition, and you save a considerable amount of time and money. If you want to avail these benefits and ensure efficient facility management, invest in a maintenance management system without any further delay.