Businesses are in search of high-end tools that can optimize normal functioning without losing affordability. It all starts with the aim of serving the customer better. Customer Relationship Management system are perfect to handle existing and potential customers. Thus, it frees the time of different customer relationship executives who can focus on the other crucial issues.
Looking for CRM Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of best crm software solutions.
CRM tools are the one-stop solutions to different functions like managing unified communication, managing customer experiences, and customer satisfaction systems, managing customer data, etc.
Thus, it is a powerful tool that comes in handy when multiple businesses shift from manual to automation processes.
Why are CRM tools crucial for different businesses?
Any business can’t miss the powerful advantages of CRM tools that are not limited to the following:
- Help different businesses learn about their customers. This customer understanding is beneficial to learn their needs and offer them products and services accordingly.
- Help different businesses optimize their business operations by simplifying and streamlining the complex customer interaction processes.
- Help different businesses become more efficient by automating crucial processes like sales functions, marketing campaigns, business analytics, etc.
Top and best picks in CRM tools for different businesses:
1. Hubspot CRM:
It is a top and highly recommended choice in the CRM tools ideal for any startup, small and medium, and large enterprise.
Features of Hubspot CRM:
- 300+ integration options.
- Customized email sequences, custom filters to sort contacts, and placing phone calls.
- Easy to schedule emails, create tickets, and emails.
- Real-time alerts and notifications.
The different pricing options of Hubspot CRM are:
|Free||Paid Plan||Growth Suite|
|$0 per month||$50 per month||$113 per month|
It is one of the easiest to use CRM tools available in the market. The different features allow lead identification and effective customer handling.
Features of Pipedrive:
- Quick integration with multiple IT apps
- Trend analysis and sales forecasting
- Different mobile apps and email templates
- Data storage options like backup and encryption
The different pricing options of Pipedrive are:
|$0 per month per user||$12.50 per month per user (billed annually)|
Freshsales or Freshworks is one of the top selections in the CRM tools that are perfect for small, medium, and large enterprises. It helps businesses maximize conversions with powerful features.
Features of Freshsales:
- Complete access to customer profiles with dedicated touchpoints with automatic contact profile updates
- Automated lead assignments, appointment booking, and direct calls from the platform
- Drag and drop navigation on visual sales pipeline with mobile app integrations
- Artificial intelligence-based scoring for prioritizing sales and boosting business revenue
There is a single pricing option for Freshsales, i.e.:
|$12 per month per user (billed annually)|
It is another top-choice in the CRM tools that are used by multiple sectors like home services, fitness, education industry, healthcare, business services, etc. It offers a modular platform to different businesses.
Features of vCITA:
- Quick sync with calendar and phone
- End-to-end client interaction management
- Offers HTML contact form generator
- Multiple integration options with different third-party software
The different pricing options of vCITA are:
|$0 per month||$19 per month (billed annually)||$45 per month (billed annually)||$75 per month (billed annually)|
5. Salesforce CRM:
It is one of the best and widely used CRM tools for small businesses. It ideally fulfills the needs of customer service, sales, marketing, commerce, team productivity, etc., single-handedly.
Features of Salesforce CRM:
- Customized reports and dashboards
- Social media and email support to all users
- High-end enterprise security and 24*7 support
- Email tracking system, meetings tracking, and guided dashboards
- Multichannel contact management and sales lead management system
- Detailed analytics reports, team collaboration tools, and IT management system
- Mobile apps and built-in security features to protect business data
There is a single pricing plan for Salesforce CRM, i.e.:
|$25 per month per user (billed annually)|
6. Creatio CRM:
It is a leading CRM tool that is perfect for managing marketing, sales, and support functions. It manages end-to-end customer journeys starting from the leads to current customer handling.
Features of Creatio CRM:
- API-based reporting and analytics tools
- Multiple third-party integrations with alerts and notifications
- Quick data import and export options
- Mobile access and email marketing with 24*7 customer support system
The different pricing options of Creatio CRM are:
|Free||Enterprise||Team Edition||Commerce Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|$0 per user per month||$25 per user per month||$30 per user per month||$35 per user per month||$60 per user per month|
It is a leading CRM tool that helps different businesses meet the high-end expectations of multiple customers. It doesn’t only allow companies to capture every signal and use it for customer behavior prediction and data analysis. It helps multiple businesses empower their teams with the best tools to influence customer interactions.
Features of Medallia:
- Omnichannel data signals management
- 360-degrees customer insights for predictive analysis
- Artificial intelligence-based user-interactive designs
- Real-time analytics and reporting tools
- Dedicated case management tools
The different pricing options of Medallia are not available and can be obtained by directly contacting the company’s representative.
It is a leading CRM tool that is perfect for aligning different business functions like marketing, sales, and support. It is trusted by more than 28,000 customers globally.
Features of EngageBay:
- Contact management system and tasks scheduling
- Different sales automation system features like phone, emails, etc.
- Different ticketing features like macros, ticket views, etc.
- A long list of integration partners
The different pricing options of EngageBay are:
|The free plan of EngageBay covering:|
● 500 Contacts
● 1000 branded emails
|$8.99 per user per month|
● 1000 Contacts
● 3000 branded emails
|$29.99 per user per month|
● 50000 Contacts
● 25000 branded emails
|$47.99 per user per month|
● Unlimited Contacts
● 50000 branded emails
9. Zoho CRM:
It is a leading cloud-based CRM software for small businesses and large businesses. It comes with multiple SaaS-based services that offer quick access, flexibility, and scalable operations. In addition, it is easy to integrate Zoho CRM with other leading third-party apps.
Features of Zoho CRM:
- Artificial Intelligence-based assistant for creating user-intuitive dashboards and forecasting trends.
- Multichannel contact management and sales lead management.
- Detailed analytics reports, team collaboration tools, and IT management.
- Mobile apps and built-in security features to protect business data.
The different pricing options of Zoho CRM are:
|Free Trial||Paid Plan|
|Zoho CRM offers a free plan for three users.||$12 per month per user (billed annually)|
It is one of the best CRM tools for ecommerce businesses that are ideal for small businesses. It is an easy-to-use tool that has n intuitive user interface.
Features of Drip:
- Automated contact management using events, custom fields, and tags
- User-interactive integrations from different third-party apps
- Quick email list segmentation and content customization
- Automation marketing flows and purchases intent marketing
- Automated revenue attribution
The different pricing options of Drip are:
|Free Trial||Paid Plan|
|It is free for 14 days||$49 per month that covers:|
● 2500 active contacts
● Unlimited email sends
● 24*7 email and chat support
Customer Relationship Management or tools are the heart of the customer service department for any business. All the options mentioned above are high-end technical tools that are helping multiple businesses to serve their customers better.
Whether you go for Zoho CRM, Salesforce CRM, or Hubspot CRM, the powerful features of these tools lead the CRM industry. The affordability of cloud-based CRM marketing makes it scalable and a must-to-have tool for your startup, small and medium businesses.
It is the technology of the future that is growing exponentially and is a considerable part of the IT function. So have you made your mind for selecting the best CRM tools for your business requirements?