The possibility of missing out on some daily tasks is huge, and it happens all the time whether your schedule is tight or normal. And that is why tools like MyTask can be a savior for business organizations.
MyTask is an office automation software specially developed to address the issues faced by CAs. It allows you to automate, plan, schedule, and manage all the tasks that matter in day-to-day operations.
This is a highly customizable solution for CA to suit your organization’s and staffs’ needs.
MyTask’s founder, Himanshu Osatwal opens up about the company, product, and his personal experiences in the industry here.
In conversation with Himanshu Osatwal, the founder of MyTask
How long have you been working with this product?
I have been working with MyTask for over 5 years.
What is the most interesting thing about your job?
I love to understand the practical problem minutely, research on possible solutions, Inking the possible solutions on Paper, assigning them jobs, rolling over the solution and finally what customers say about the solutions is delightful.
Are there any ideological principles that your organization follows to maintain the brand value?
- Great Customer Satisfaction & Support by delightful service for Customers
- Good Working Culture, Recognition of Efforts in Organization for Employees
- Enough Space for Research and Individual’s growth and development
Considering the pace at which the SaaS market is growing, how important is it to keep innovating to stay in the game?
Any practical problem gives birth to need, Need evolves research. Research needs analysis. Continuous research and analysis lead to innovation. Gone are the days where you can grow and survive with old same things. To grow you must Innovate considering the need.
What is one thing that puts your product apart from the crowd?
Many things. Some of them are :
- Highest Customer Satisfaction
- A Practically drafted software solution where a lot of exercises are done in understanding the need, problem and arriving at a software solution. Sometimes it exceeds the actual development time
- Almost 70% growth rate in comparison to the previous Year
How would you define “a successful product”?
Let’s Keep it simple. Two very important parameters :
1) When the customer starts appreciating your product by “Mouth Publicity” after using the product for a considerable time.
2) When you have a good number of “Recurring Customers” who keep often take your services and when you are growing rapidly in terms of Revenue.
What exciting is coming up from your side in 2020?
Client Login Portal, Auto Accounting are the needed developments planned.
What helps you stay updated, interested, and inspired?
In-depth business knowledge of the service segment where our product is offered helps us Updated.
Delivering a problem-solving product that helps businesses overcome the difficulties and their satisfaction and appreciation inspires us.
We are always interested to solve new problems with our product.