Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are all the rage these days, springing up like mushrooms across the country. By simple deduction, it’s safe to assume that competition is stiffer than ever before. The inherent nature of any company, let alone an SME, is to be as efficient as possible. Period. This then begs the question, “Why are a sizable chunk of them still opting for manual processes when a technological equivalent is staring right at them?” The answer can be attributed to multiple conclusions which I’m afraid will far exceed the capacity of this blog. So to give you a brief version, I’ll dive into the key points that make it what it is. Read On…
Looking for HR Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best HR software solutions.
The way in which a majority of SMEs handle its human resources is not that productive. Blindly following the tradition of hiring someone to be in charge of HR & Payroll activities is the current trodden path. This said a person will be crunching the numbers for what seems like an eternity. God forbid, but if there are any variables to be computed, the task becomes that much harder – reimbursements, leave, attendance, and so on.
Let’s address the elephant in the room – Human Error. It’s not an enjoyable feeling when you get your paycheck at the end of the month, only to find there has been an error in the computing. The rectification process thereafter is a tedious one which too eats up valuable man-hours!
The Alternative? – HR And Payroll Software
A comprehensive HR & Payroll software is your best bet as an SME. Perfectly tailored to cater to the growing needs of SMEs!! The software’s perfect blend of efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness ensure that you can then concentrate on your core business, instead of fretting over HR issues and Payroll Management!
Benefits Of HR & Payroll Software For SMEs:
- Simplifies data entry saves time and reduces errors
- Saves on manpower costs when it comes to best payroll processing
- Software’s ‘Employee self-service’ tool enhances productivity as they have access to payslips, declarations, etc., and that too – on demand
- All your payroll information will be in one single central location (cloud) that can be accessed from anywhere, anytime
- 100% statutory compliant so you never have to worry about defaulting
- One-click declarations make tax calculation and payment easy
- Streamline workflows with near complete automation
- Save lot more money thanks to the accuracy of the software and also eliminate the need to hire extra staff
The Bottom Line:
To sum it up, it doesn’t make economic or logical sense to retain an archaic practice when newer and more efficient options are available. So I ask you this simple question, ‘Would you rather hire someone in-house to do your payroll with the ever-present risk of human error OR Would you let a state-of-the-art HR & Payroll software do the job for as little as Rs. 995/ month?’ The decision is yours, but CHOOSE WISELY!
Similar software categories