In this article, we will help you find the best open-source auto dialers for your company which will help you save time and develop exceptional customer relations.
Innovative calling software solutions such as auto dialers are leading to more companies opening their very own contact centers, instead of outsourcing them.
Sending personalized messages through calls will help you attain 18 times more revenue than sending non-personalized emails and newsletters. Auto dialers can help businesses improve how they communicate with customers and also enhance their marketing efforts.
Auto dialers also help businesses get more leads and nurture existing ones. Annuitas Group recently stated in their report that nurtured leads tend to make 47% larger purchases than the non-nurtured leads. Auto dialer software will help you make more calls to potential leads and assist you in the process of lead generation.
What is An Autodialer In The Call Center?
An auto dialer automates and speeds up the process of dialing phone numbers. These systems fetch phone numbers from the software and dial them automatically without any human effort. Auto dialers, mostly used in call centers, connect the call recipient to an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, till the call is transferred to your agents or other internal departments.
There are various open-source auto dialers available in the market that can help your agents save time spent in dialing and reach more customers.
Looking for Auto Dailers Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best Cloud Telephony Software solutions.
How do Auto Dialers Work?
Auto dialers come with various functionalities, but all of them have one thing in common, i.e. automatic calling of telephone numbers. For an auto dialer to work correctly, you will need a few things such as-
- A computer with a stable internet connection
- An agent for answering calls
- Voice modem/VoIP
- Active telephone line
The auto dialer software systems display the list of contacts to be dialed on the computer screen. It also comes with various features that will help your agents know what to do in case of a busy signal, the voice message to be played, or when to transfer the call to a live person.
Advantages of An Auto Dialer
There are various advantages of using an autodialer as compared to manual dialing –
- Operational Efficiency
Using an auto dialer will reduce the scope of misdialing, network failure, call drops, etc. This ensures that calls are routed to the right agents, and wait times are minimized. This results in increased operational efficiency.
- Increased Agent Efficiency
With minimized idle time and improvement in call connection rates, agents can spend more time in resolving customer queries. This increases their talk time and reduces the time spent in performing repetitive tasks.
- Increased Lead Conversion Ratio
A sound auto dialer system helps to generate high-quality leads. It displays complete information of the customers to help the agents personalize their communication.
- Real-Time Monitoring
A good auto dialer will help you to quickly access reports of all the call recordings and allow you to monitor calls in real-time for quality control.
Let us have a look at some of the best open-source auto dialers available in the market as of now –
13 Best Open Source Auto Dialers
Callhippo is one of the best open-source auto dialers with a clean user-interface. The software is suitable for small businesses that don’t need a lot of additional functionalities.
The tool is also designed to provide easy integration with third-party CRM software solutions. This ensures seamless customer service management.
- Easy third-party based CRM integration
- Seamless customer support
- Facility to transfer calls internally
- Multiple users can log in
- Create toll-free numbers
- Facility to have multiple calls simultaneously
- Autodialer facility
- Generate detailed reports on a real-time basis
- The free version provides some features found only in premium versions of its counterparts
- Excellent customer support even if you subscribe to the free version
- User-friendly and easy to set up
- Voicemail facility will require you to record it in a different setup
- The free version is not useful for large-scale startups
- The free version lets only two users log in, and concurrent calls are not supported
|$14 Per User Per Month||$18 Per User Per Month||$30 Per User Per Month||Tailor-made solution. Prices may vary as per the functionalities.|
USP: Callhippo is an easy-to-use software that offers robust functionality. You can easily access all your call logs from the “Activity Section” including details like department, caller name, call status, date, time, call duration, etc.
Qubicle is an all-in-one software that consists of all the features that you need to run an enterprise-level contact center or a small business call center from home. The software has an inbound CRM tool that will help you get a complete view of your operations so that you can maximize customer satisfaction.
- Qubicle Tokens (inbound system of cryptocurrency) to reward deserving agents
- Built-in CRM tools
- Live chat feature
- Generate advanced reports
- Built-in web phones
- Onboarding and live training
- The free version has all the features along with access to unlimited users
- Built-in cryptocurrency also rewards customers who participate in surveys
- Dashboard to give you a quick overview of day-to-day operations and recent activities
- Customer support is limited and will vary according to the plan that you have chosen
- Backup takes at least 30 mins every day which comes in the way of providing service 24×7
|Free Support||Silver Support||Gold Support|
USP: Qubicle tokens to reward loyal customers and dedicated agents.
Servetel is a cloud-based auto dialer software that helps develop a seamless flow of communication between customers and businesses. It has an easy-to-use interface and can be installed in minutes. You can easily integrate this software with third-party CRM tools to get a holistic view of consumer data.
- Real-time tracking via instant reports and dashboards
- Call routing to IVR or agents based on their availability
- Call recording for live monitoring and quality control
- Call masking with temporary virtual numbers
- Get SMS messages of all missed and received calls
- The tool is straightforward to implement
- Good customer support
- Real-time call monitoring
- There is no inbound CRM software
- The user interface could be better
You can customize the plans based on usage. The vendor also offers volume discounts to clients.
USP: Servetel is an excellent solution for effectively monitoring all your broadcasting campaigns. The toll-free and IVR service will maintain communication with customers.
Bitrix24 is a free auto dialer software solution with a CRM solution that provides several useful features like intranet and customizable web-based forms. Free download for desktop is available, and if you opt for the free version, you can start making and receiving calls within a few minutes of installation. The free version of this software is valid for up to 12 employees that makes it an ideal choice for small enterprises.
- Unlimited call recording and 5GB online storage
- Email marketing available free of cost
- Full-feature CRM software
- Unlimited templates available for email marketing
- Sales agent management, i.e. HR management features
- Manage documents easily and make it accessible
- Every member can track their activity and progress and update their task status
- IVR feature is only available in the paid version
- Software gets buggy right after updates
- Plugins generate errors sometimes
|Free||Special Plans||Business Plans|
|Free|| 2 Users|
| 6 Users|
| 24 Users|
| 50 Users|
USP: Bitrix24 is an all-rounder software that is a CRM solution, an HR management platform, and a contact center management solution, all at once.
CallHub is a multi-channel contact management software that is customizable as per the size of your business. The tool helps users to manage SMS marketing, call center functions, and voice broadcasting. The software integrates with various third-party solutions for CRM such as Google contacts, Salesforce, etc.
- Schedule SMS and emails for reaching out to customers
- Voice broadcasting campaign to broadcast your message
- Broadcasting texting campaign where all the messages are collected in a single place but replies can be given by all your agents
- Easy integration with CRM tools
- Generate detailed reports and analysis for every call and SMS
- The software is scalable
- No-cost sign up, and pay-as-you-go pricing model helps to check how the software matches the needs of your organization
- Technical team is not very helpful in resolving issues quickly
- Inexplicable bugs pop up at any time
|The agent makes a call using-|
|$ 0.131/ Minute||$ 0.216/ Minute||$ 0.108/ Minute|
USP: A unique feature of CallHub is the pricing model and its no-cost signup. Also, the software is very scalable.
Voicent is an award-winning open-source auto dialer software that provides various features such as live call transfer, automated messages, touch-tone opt-out, etc. You can pre-record audio messages for a particular list of contacts. You just need to upload the list of contacts and an audio file, and the software will automatically dial the numbers and play the message.
- A text-to-speech plugin that can help you leave answering machine messages in your own voice or a computer-generated voice
- Make many calls simultaneously from a single computer
- Text-to-speech engine to create messages with the recipient’s name
- Easy spreadsheet to create call lists
- Automated phone surveys with advanced analysis
- Automatically leave voice messages
- Easy to use, download, and setup
- Quick integration with third-party software
- The tool does not include telephone calls with e1 trunks
- Possible issues with overhead charges
Voicent Cloud auto dialer solution will cost you $19 per agent, per month.
USP: Broadcast by a phone system is unique and can be helpful for various campaigns.
TalkDesk is a cloud-based contact center solution that will help an organization enhance its consumer experience. It helps maintain good channels of communication. The tool works in integration with Computer Telephony Integration and IVR. It transfers calls to specific agents or departments.
- Call routing to specific agents or departments as per their specific needs.
- Identifies VIP callers and skips their waiting time
- Real-time call monitoring to maintain quality
- Call conferencing facility
- Real-time and historical reporting to ease managerial processes
- The software has an intuitively designed user interface that is very easy to adapt
- Agents can view the complete details of a caller on their dashboard
- Good customer support
- There are many instances where calls fail or disconnect automatically, and the agent is required to restart TalkDesk to resume operations
- Not enough features in the dialer
- Not compatible with Google Voice
You need to contact the vendor for a custom pricing solution.
USP: TalkDesk can be integrated with more than 25 applications and business tools for seamless operations.
PhoneBurner is a cloud-based auto dialer solution that is designed to boost the productivity of the sales team. The software helps agents to increase their volume of calls, callbacks, and also enables more live conversations with customers whether the agents are working from the office or their home.
The tool also streamlines the post-call workflow with proper contact management and report generation. Users can also build detailed contact records in a built-in CRM tool.
- Eliminate manual dialing and drop voicemails in few clicks
- Manage contacts and call campaigns using the CRM tool
- Local caller IDs to increase live conversations
- Post-call workflow automation
- Easy reporting of all the calls and messages
- Remote dialing so that employees can work from anywhere
- Easy to use even for employees from a non-technical background
- Easily upload the leads and save data for future marketing campaigns
- Workflow automation helps reduce redundant tasks
- There may be initial hiccups while integrating with an existing CRM software
- It slows down and freezes sometimes
- Overpriced compared to other solutions
PhotoBurner is free to try and can scale as per the needs of the organization. You can opt for an unlimited calling plan for $149 per month, per user.
USP: PhotoBurner is a game-changer when you want to speed up the calling process on an incredibly user-friendly interface. It makes it easy to upload a contact list and play a pre-recorded message.
Five9 is an open-source auto dialer that eliminates the time spent in manual dialing and reduces errors in lead management. Smart dialer tools help divert calls in a manner that allows agents more time to serve customers. The software comes with all the features that you need to run an inbound, outbound, or blended contact center.
- Intelligent omni channel routing to help connect customers with the right agents
- Complete customer information is displayed on the screen during calls
- Read- time and historical dashboards to get all the information in a few clicks
- Intuitive IVR
- Workforce and human resource management
- Call monitoring
- Workforce management is seamless and ensures that the right staff is present to handle customer queries
- Omnichannel interactions to engage customers over their preferred channel – Email, SMS, Chat or phone
- Easy integration with leading CRM software like Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.
- Setup and training process can be a bit time-consuming
- Has some stability issues
- Unexpected connectivity errors
Five9 offers a flexible pricing model that starts at $150/month per user.
USP: Five9 helps maintain the quality of communication with customers by predicting dialing rates. Workflow management diverts calls to the right agents.
CallFire is an autodialer software that helps an organization to streamline its outbound campaigns and track business movements easily. You just need to upload your contacts, and the power dial feature will help the sales agents to connect with potential leads. It overlooks bad signals and bad phone numbers so that the agents can just focus on speaking with customers.
- Call recording for live monitoring
- Interactive Voice Response
- Record all inbound calls for free
- Text-to-speech feature
- Call monitoring
- Callback scheduling
- Generate detailed reports to measure the performance of marketing campaigns
- Quick and easy to use
- Get complete information about the user before starting the call
- Generate local phone numbers to target customers of a particular area
- Collect geo-location of customers for future marketing campaigns
- Expensive pricing structure
- Cannot integrate with most applications
- Standard reports are non-customizable
|Pay As You Go||Lite||Startup||Pro||Grow|
USP: CallFire is highly scalable and suitable for all kinds of organizations. With this tool, you can call up to four phone lines per agent and leave answering machine messages.
VICIdial is an open-source autodialer that is capable of inbound, outbound, and blended call handling. The tool allows service agents to log in from remote locations. Automatic call distribution functionality helps you attend all the inbound calls efficiently. The agent screen can be viewed in over sixteen languages with an option to do translations as well.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) for all the inbound calls
- Start and stop call recording at any time
- Call up to two or more customers for the same lead
- Agents can automatically dial unlimited alternate numbers
- Easy reporting features
- You can add and customize caller-ID for specific categories
- Calls can be quickly scheduled
- There is no limit on the number of agent login
- Many users find the installation process difficult
- No more than 25 outbound agents per physical server
- The user interface could have been better
VICIdial offers only one version that is free and open source. The vendor also provides VICIhost that will cost $400 per server per month.
USP: With various awards from CIO, Sourceforge, etc. the software remains the top choice for contact centers.
3CLogic is a leading auto dialer software that has many modern features that help an enterprise streamline communication between an enterprise and its employees. The tool easily integrates with leading CRM, customer service management, WFO, and other such solutions. This helps the agents to focus on serving customers rather than performing repetitive tasks.
- Click-to-call feature to speed up calling process
- Call routing tools to divert calls to appropriate agents
- Real-time call recording for quality management
- Easy third-party integrations
- Generate useful reports in real-time
- Agents can start and stop recording based on events
- Automatic routing allows even distribution of calls
- Good customer support
- User-friendly system and functional
- The tool has no training module
- You cannot use more than one SMTP servers for automated emails
- Tech support rarely fixes any issues that are raised
3CLogic offers the auto dialer software with a one-time license fee and also on a subscription basis depending on your requirements. You need to contact the vendor with your details to get a quote.
USP: 3CLogic is a next-generation autodialer software that integrates with a variety of third-party applications so that you can implement the tool in all kinds of organizational systems.
#13. One Call Now
One Call Now is an open-source auto dialer software solution for organizations that need a broadcast communication solution. It helps deliver important messages quickly so that organizations can focus on important tasks. The tool is easy to use and requires no extra equipment or programming.
- Call recording feature to monitor conversations
- Preview dialer to get the complete information before making any calls
- Send voice, text and email messages to many users at a time
- Power dialer to make quick calls
- Get web and visual notifications
- Easy to reach a large community through message, email, and SMS
- The user interface is easy to understand
- Easy to set up
- It is difficult to use the web browser on a smartphone
- The phone app has limited features
- Charges are based on the number of phones you are using as auto dialers
The pricing can be customized to fit the needs of your business. You can contact the vendor for further details.
USP: One Call Now allows you to broadcast messages to the community and make important announcements easily.
Now that you know all the benefits of the best open-source auto dialer software, you cannot doubt the need for this tool for your call center or organization. All the auto dialers featured on this list will increase the effectiveness of your marketing and communications strategy.
Which of these auto dialers do you use in your business? Do you know any other better auto dialers? Let us know in the comment section below.