Today, the technology world is not only for giant companies as it used to be. Small businesses have carved out ways of utilizing new technology and in so doing managed to stage solid competition in their robust niches. Nearly every SME today admits the need for a reliable Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). Out of the multiple options available, Salesforce CRM has consistently proven itself a formidable force to reckon with. The obvious questions are there. Why would one opt for it as opposed to the dozens of best CRM software alternatives available? It is time you found out.
Looking for CRM Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best CRM Software solutions.
Why Salesforce CRM?
1. User-friendly Interface
Many companies using this CRM have come to admit its ease of use. The interface does not present much of a complication in terms of the learning curve. One obvious aspect that shouts this is the easily customizable dashboard. The moment you log in, you are able to have a bird’ eye view of the performance of your business. From team summaries, quotas to important opportunities, one can easily personalize the dashboard to suit his needs.
The navigation software at the top of the window is also easy to use. By studying the layout, it will not take you more than a few seconds to figure out where to go. The clearly organized tabs further affirm why many people have found and the entire interface so friendly.
2. All-in-one CRM Features
The flexibility and multilevel functionality that comes with Salesforce makes it perfectly suited to CRM software for small businesses. Among the key features you will enjoy are:
- Opportunity Management: Presents you with an opportunity to easily closing sales thanks to the quoting and deal evaluation tools.
- Contact Management: This system provides readily available storage for addresses, phone number, and other contact information. You will also have access to additional information on the customers’ profiles.
- Collaboration: The built-in social tools offered by Salesforce enhances collaboration between staff. Used effectively, this can drive more sales
- Mobile Access: Provides access to your Salesforce dashboard just like the desktop version. The application also comes handy with collaboration capabilities.
- Automated Workflow: Aimed at guiding the sales representatives through individual stages of each deal. You don’t have to be there to physically assign tasks or make recommendations.
3. Reliable Customer Services
Smaller businesses require close attention, especially when adopting new technologies. In comparison to other CRM software, Salesforce CRM turns out to be a more reliable partner in terms of customer support. For a start, you have the tool-free customer service number. You can also use the live chat feature for quick inquiries. Other support features include YouTube and dedicated community page from where you can load of information and support. All these work to work in cohesion to streamline your experience.
It is no secret that Salesforce provides reliable CRM software for small businesses. If one is to consider the various aspect of choosing CRM software for SME, you are more likely to end up with Salesforce CRM. It is worth investing in.