A loyal customer is likely to give you more business than a new customer. It is also much costlier to acquire a new customer than retain an existing one.
Great customer support can, therefore, have a significant impact on your bottom-line. Customer support systems have taken the humble helpdesk to a whole new level.
10 Best Customer Support Software
1. Ring Engage
Ring Engage allows you to centralize all digital conversations on one platform, so that you can respond to customers on the channel of their choice, be it the social network, emails or messaging apps, among others.
- Automatic Ticket Assignment: Tickets are automatically assigned to a suitable agent, regardless of the digital channel.
- Built-In CRM: Get a history of all the previous interactions with customers, from all communication channels, to serve them better.
- Reply Assistant: It can help agents as they respond to customers by suggesting how to complete sentences or by offering canned, pre-set responses.
Respond to customers on their preferred channel.
Highly intuitive and customizable, it is packed with features to help you streamline and automate customer support system and make it a collaborative enterprise.
- Team Huddle: Get expert from the company to weigh in on specific parts of the ticket.
- Agent Collision Detection: Proactively prevent multiple agents from working on the same ticket.
- Parent-Child Ticketing: Split complex tickets into smaller tickets to resolve them easily.
- Sprout: Free
- Blossom: INR 999/agent/month
- Garden: INR 1999/agent/month
- Estate: INR 3099/agent/month
- Forest: INR 7899/agent/month
Freshdesk comes with a host of features with a variety of pricing plans.
3. Salesforce Essentials
Salesforce Essentials will not only enable you to provide standout customer support, but it is also a complete, highly intelligent CRM software solution that helps businesses sell more, and sell faster.
- Task Automation: Repetitive tasks can be automated. Tasks are allocated based on agent availability and expertise.
- AppExchange: Find apps on the world’s largest business app marketplace, in addition to tools like e-signatures and customer surveys.
- Automatic Product Updates: Receive automatic product updates three times a year.
In addition to providing customer support, use Salesforce’s renowned customer support software to streamline sales processes.
4. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to offer a context-aware help desk software. It can help you increase agent productivity and measure various performance metrics and it can also sync easily with other apps that you use.
- Multi-Brand Help Centre: For a single business with many brands, distinct self-service portals can be created for each brand.
- Zia: Powered by AI, Zia can speak to your customers to find solutions, share solutions from the knowledge base, and can gauge the feelings involved in a conversation, among other such functionalities.
- Radar: Managers who prefer to be hands-on can monitor ticket resolution time, customer happiness, live traffic, etc. from their mobile phones.
- For 3 agents: Free
- Professional: INR 720/agent/month
- Enterprise: INR 1500/agent/month
Enhance customer service with the help of AI for your customer service teams.
LiveAgent is an easy-to-use, the award-winning platform offers all help desk functions such as ticketing, and also support through phone, support portals, and social media, thereby centralizing all communication channels.
- Spam Filters: Automatic spam filtering that gets better with time.
- Pause: Agents can use the “Pause” feature so that they do not receive tickets, chats, and calls when they are away from the office for a short period.
- WYSIWYG Editor: Emails and knowledge base articles can be edited with a “What You See Is What You Get” Editor.
- Ticket: USD 9/agent/month
- Ticket + Chat: USD 29/agent/month
- All-Inclusive: USD 39/agent/month
LiveAgent does not charge for call minutes or recordings. Using a VoIP phone or by placing a call button the website, you have a call centre built into your help desk.
Suitable for providing IT service, Samanage streamlines the fulfillment of tickets and requests, helps you set up an IT desk that can resolve incidents related to complex IT operations.
- ITIL Framework: Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) rules to support large-scale IT operations including ticketing, incident and change management.
- Asset Monitoring: Monitor assets and contracts in real time.
- Deep Insights: Metrics and graphs to offer in-depth insights into all IT incidents
- Team: USD 29/agent/month
- Business: USD 59/agent/month
- Professional: USD 79/agent/month
It is immensely scalable. Even though it makes for an ideal solution for large organizations, it is priced very reasonably and offers cloud hosting which makes it suitable for small and medium businesses.
FreshService is a cloud-based IT service desk solution that is extremely easy to use and simple to configure. It offers Incident Management, Asset Management, Release Management and also features a user-friendly service catalog.
- Custom Ticketing: Field templates make the ticketing system highly customizable.
- Mobile App: Resolve IT issues quickly, even when on the move.
- CMDB: Configuration items, change logs and relationships are kept in one place.
- Blossom: INR 999/agent/month
- Garden: INR 2499/agent/month
- Estate: INR 3499/agent/month
- Forest: INR 4499/agent/month
Created with non-IT users in mind, it is simple to use, easy to configure and requires no training.
8. Salesforce Desk
One of the first products of its kind, this multi-functional helps small businesses provide smarter and faster service and build customer loyalty with Service Cloud. Even though it extremely easy to set up, it comes packed with features.
- Customer Profiles: Access complete customer history information to offer personalized service.
- Multi-lingual Support: International service providers can translate requests and provide answers in more than 36 languages.
- Customizable Support Centre: Design the Support Centre your website by choosing from various colors, logos, contact forms, etc.
- Service Cloud Essentials: USD 25/user/month
- Service Cloud Professional: USD 75/user/month
- Service Cloud Enterprise: USD 150/user/month
It can be set up without any help within a few hours, without any IT or general consultation.
Deploy kiosks in strategic locations and collect valuable and actionable feedback. It is a customer review management platform that aims to engage the customer at the point of experience.
- Contact Management: It performs the function of a contact management software as customers can add their contact details and also opt to be a part of your mailing list.
- Setup: It can be set up in just 30 minutes.
- Privacy: Negative reviews can be kept confidential and resolved quietly.
- Standard: USD 99/month
- Growth: USD 149/month
Feedback is easily collected at the point of service.
Zendesk has a proven track record of being one of the front-runners among customer support and ticketing systems. Its client list includes small as well as large organizations. It is highly versatile and adaptable, as it constantly upgraded with new features and functionalities.
- Easy Integrations: Its open API makes it very easy to integrate with various systems and platforms.
- Help Center: A knowledge base app that may remind one of Quora, where customers can ask questions and find solutions on their own.
- Reporting and Analytics: It offers a variety of templates for reports and dashboards.
You can purchase the entire suite or start with the basic Support software and add more individual products such as Guide, Chat, Talk, Connect etc. to create a customized solution.
All these customer support software solutions have excellent trial plans so that you can explore their key features and choose the one that works best for you. Anyone of these solutions would be an excellent choice and could create great customer experiences.
What to look for in a customer support software?
Businesses typically choose customer support software based on the pricing and the features that are available. The highly sought features in a helpdesk include mobile support, live chat integration, asset management, time tracking, knowledge base integration and reports to mention a few.
In addition to all this, it is important to point out that customer support is an effective marketing channel for your business. Studies show that businesses that offer 24/7 customer support report a dramatically higher conversion of leads. Also, customers prefer an omni-channel medium of communication with the business. Pick a customer support software that will allow you to execute such strategies seamlessly.