Did you know that 34% of institutions plan to deliver education exclusively online? With the online learning industry projected to pass $370 billion by 2026, the virtual classroom software market becomes very attractive to software companies. Businesses from all verticals have started using these solutions on a large scale because of the significant increase in the remote workforce.
They help businesses streamline online meetings, collaboration, and training initiatives. There is one problem, though. Virtual classrooms are powered by LMS software, and there are hundreds of these solutions on the market. So, how do you choose the best one for your business?
We’ve done extensive research and came up with the five best virtual classroom software tools that work for any company.
Top 5 Virtual Class Room Tools
1. ProProfs Virtual Classroom Software
ProProfs virtual classroom software is the most versatile solution on the list. It is built on comprehensive LMS software that enables businesses to train anyone, anytime, anywhere. You can effortlessly hold meetings in real-time.
What’s most important is that it is entirely customizable. You can use it to create a completely custom virtual classroom even with minimal technical knowledge.
ProProfs virtual classroom software is also very scalable, allowing you to accommodate the needs of startups, small and medium-sized businesses, and enterprises. You can also choose to scale up and down anytime you want.
- Import existing or create new learning materials
- Create custom learning paths
- Embed quizzes and tests into lessons with one click
- Assess the performance of attendees with advanced reports & analytics
- Use videos, documents, and presentations to make learning more engaging
- Collaborate with chat, discussion, and Q&A groups
- Build and integrate internal knowledge base into the virtual classroom
- Businesses can test the tool for free
- Pricing plans start at $2 per learner per month
Looking for Virtual Classroom Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best virtual classroom software solutions.
Zoom started as a simple cloud-based video conferencing solution. Thanks to dozens of updates, the platform now offers comprehensive virtual classroom software capabilities.
It can help companies engage staff for administration, collaboration, and learning. The best thing about Zoom is that it allows you to participate in online events anywhere and on any device.
In terms of scalability, Zoom’s team has done an incredible job. You can use it to streamline online learning activities for small groups as efficiently as for big teams.
- Delight your staff with HD audiovisual experience
- Support for up to 49 videos on just one screen
- Easily collaborate with screen-share and annotations
- Schedule online classes in Gmail, iCal, and Outlook
- Searchable automatic transcripts
- Easily manage your classes with a customizable virtual seating chart and multi-pinning
- Easily integrate into LMS software to create customized learning experiences
- Free for group meetings up to 40 minutes and 100 participants
- Paid plans start at $149.90 per year
Schoology is a renowned LMS software tool developed to facilitate online education. It can be an excellent choice for businesses to bring everyone to one platform and enable collaboration, communication, and training.
Schoology shines in the department of integration. It currently supports over 200 integrations to help businesses build an online learning tech stack that reflects their specific needs.
It’s one of the complete solutions you’ll find on the market. It ships out with many useful features. It’s also scalable and, hence, meets the needs of a business no matter its size.
- Support for Google and Microsoft documents
- Advanced data & analytics so that you can discover what works best
- Deploy quick and automated assessments using pre-made items
- Easily personalize content and learning paths
- Easily share and re-use all learning materials
- Use groups to promote collaboration and discussions
- Gain deep insight into course & employee performance from different types of assessments, behavior, and attendance reports
- Pricing plans are available only on request
Kaltura is an excellent choice if you are looking for a fully managed, virtual classroom software as a service. What’s great about it is that you can use it as a standalone solution or integrate it with LMS software to gain more functionalities. The platform is equipped with many capabilities.
It’s pretty easy to use and enables businesses to bring in their remote teams together, whether for training, collaboration, or just catching up.
In addition, Kaltura lets users prepare classes in advance, which many busy managers will find highly convenient. It’s also a scalable tool, which makes it suitable for various use cases and organizations of all sizes.
- Requires no software downloads or installations
- Schedule meetings in advance
- Engage staff with a variety of collaboration tools such as whiteboard, Q&A, and quizzes
- Advanced moderation controls and attention indicators
- Automatic transcription
- 30-day free trial
- Prices are available only on demand
WizIQ is a cutting-edge virtual classroom software and LMS software. This two-in-one solution is built to deliver self-paced and live online courses. WizIQ virtual classroom software is based on WebRTC and HTML5, allowing unparalleled flexibility and letting users create engaging lessons.
In terms of scalability, WizIQ doesn’t fall behind other solutions on our list. It also packs numerous features to help organizations build a learning culture and collaborate online.
- Easily record live classes and share them via social media or email
- Access virtual classroom from any device without having to install third-party apps
- Integration with other LMS, CMS, APIs, and plugins
- Leverage WizIQ iOS and Android apps to facilitate learning on-the-go
- Gain insights from instructor, content, and learner performance reports
- Boost engagement with quizzes, polls, and interactive whiteboard
- Pricing is available upon request
Which Virtual Classroom Software Are You Buying?
The five best virtual classroom software and LMS software tools we’ve shared with you can work with any business. However, every business is unique in terms of its online learning goals and needs. The best way to assess the tool is to test it out. Feel free to give all these five solutions a chance to decide which one suits you and your team perfectly.