The pharmaceutical sector is seeing a great surge in terms of growth and research operations on a broad level across the globe, ranked at 3rd in the world in terms of volume and 14th in terms of revenue. Pharmaceutical exports for 2016 – 2017 stand at 16.4 billion dollars which is contributing almost a quarter to the Indian revenue.
Looking for ERP Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best ERP Software solutions.
Major technological problems faced by the Indian pharmaceuticals are:
- Being accurate and precise while being cost-effective
- Maintaining the quality and production right
- Reducing the manufacturing costs
- Planning & Storage because any little change could result in a different end-product
- Data sharing across all the different departments across the companies
- GST compliant taxation & accounting software
How vuGST ERP software giant can help you solve the complex problems:
- Automation potentially does a lot of cost cutting and allows the organization to optimize its resources.
- Quality management module helps the organization to stay compliant with the industry standards and helping them to cut the excessive production costs.
- With proper inventory management, you can control the inward supply and outward supply without affecting the manufacturing processes, cost and delays.
- The pharmaceutical industry is very susceptible to environment, any little change in storage could result in a different output. This is where planning is very important for the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Data sharing between different departments using centralized ERP software where data can be easily shared, helps the company to yield better results.
- vuGST ERP software is backed by Udyog Software, a leader in taxation, users can automatically upload the returns to the GSTN portal.
Other vuGST ERP software features include:
- Material tracking with Bar-coding
- Production Automation
- Basic & Advanced Accounting
- HR Payroll & Management
- Advanced dashboards & Analytics
- Sales & Purchase Reports
- Engineering operations
- Export documentation
- Effective Cost Management
Enterprise Resource Planning Software implementation could be very hard if you do not partner with the right solution provider, a right solution can ensure your success.